Blockchains and “Smart Contracts” are raising a lot of questions. What are they? What is possible and what is forbidden? What do corporations and startups need to consider when entering the Blockchain-world? We’re giving answers and hands-on insights.
In this workshop we´re focusing on the discussion about the implications of Blockchain in the regulatory world. What has to be considered for data protection, privacy, legal-agreements and what regulatory steps are currently discussed? We will define the buzzwords and clarify what is behind the confusing term of “Smart Contracts” and will summarize the recent story of regulation around the world, present relevant precedents and how corporations are positioning themselves in the Blockchain adoption.
Coming Soon: If you’re interested in this workshop don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. Together we will find the perfect workshop for you.
- Blockchains are becoming a new foundational technology for the backend of corporate alliances, business models and for peer-to-peer platforms
- Understanding the technology and the potential impact of Blockchain is necessary to cope with the digital transformation
- Anticipate possible shifts in Law and regulatory issues concerning blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Decision makers, developers, lawyers that want to get a deeper understanding of regulatory issues and law in the context of cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- No previous knowledge needed
- Max. of 12 Participants
- Differences between Contracts and Smart Contracts
- Immutability of transactions and documents
- Definition of ICO and Crowdfunding
- Legal status of Cryptocurrencies and Smart Contracts
- Open regulatory issues
- Blockchain and Government
- Rule of law over the world
- Is code law or not?